May 12, 2019
My plan for the nearest future
After having worked in a startup, in a branding agency and in a software development company (which I’m going to write a separate post about) I decided to take a brake in order to decide what I want to do with my life.
While I’m searching for the place where I can apply my abilities in the best way, I set the following goals.
- Put myself in the situations when I am the dumbest person in the room as often as possible.
- Find a job or activity where I can bring value, nurture my creativity and apply my intelligence. A job that fills me with joy.
- Be the most hard-working person I know.
- Update this blog on a weekly basis, exploring every topic I am concerned about.
Besides this, I have some goals I want to accomplish by the end of this year.
- Learn at least 3000 Chinese characters to be able to grasp the meaning out of texts written in Chinese.
- Learn basics of programming and crypto. These skills are definitely the key to the future and I want to explore it. This website is a way for me to learn programming. I programmed it all myself using Gatsby (React JS framework).
- Launch my podcast for The Reader project. I want to interview the smartest people in Ukraine (and abroad) about books.
- Attain the knowledge of English equivalent to a native speaker (or getting as close as I can).
I truly hope that this website will motivate me and I will keep you updated about my progress.